Google Analytics is crucial to understanding the web traffic on your site. In this tutorial, we will show you know to register for Google Analytics. We are assuming you already have an existing Google account (Gmail or Google Apps). Otherwise, register for a free one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
1. Logging to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and click on “Sign In” with your Existing Google Account
2. Login with your Google Account
3. You will see a list of your existing Google Analytics Site. Select “Admin” on the top menu bar
4. Select “Create New Account”
5. Fill in your website details
6. Accept the Terms of Service
7. Please note the Tracking ID for integration with your site. But don’t worry! You can still retrieve it by returning to the Google Analytics Dashboard.